WHAT IS IT Handheld lo-fi recording device with pitch control knob. Made in Brooklyn, NY.
THE STORY Nob Nob fancies being a classic, what with the whole handmade wooden gadget thing going on and all. There's even a touch of trend, except without the whole "hey man, just riding my fixie over to Willamsburg tonight for a show" (you know the type).
Designed with our signature "robot eyes," a knob you can't miss, and one classy sensibility, Nob Nob is the perfect gift for everyone from your local band crush who plays Led Zeppelin covers through a vintage amp, to your dear ol' grandpaw who is tired of playing Bingo every weekend.
- 3.5 year-old whose first word was, “awesomesauce”
- design savvy friend who is sweet, but sassy
- teen who can't imagine life before iPhones
- sound studio problem solver
HOW IT WORKS
1. Hold down the Red record button and talk into the microphone nose.
2. Press the Black playback/ stop button to hear your recording.
3. Go bananas turning the pitch shift knob for sounds you thought only an aliens could make. Just be sure you don't turn the knob past the resistance points.
- Dimensions: 3” x 3.5” x 2”
- 2-AAA batteries included
- 30-second record sample
- Handmade with sustainable wood