DIY Looper Recording Gadget. Perfect DIY craft project in under an hour. Fun for kids & adults.
$ 60.00 $ 51.00
WHAT IS IT DIY loop gadget. For the detailed instructions go the menu for the instructions or click here.
THE STORY Brandnewnoise is all about curiosity; It's at the heart of who we are and what we do. So what better way to kill the curiosity of "how it works" than to build your very own looping recording device. Rather than require you to have read the U.S. Navy handbook on electronics or having soldering skills of an electronics wizard, we put together a kit that makes it's easy and fun. All you need is a touch of the adventurous spirit, a hot glue gun, hot glue, and a screw driver.
- kids craft project in under an hour
- Musicians, STEM kids, producers
- Person who collects guitar pedals
- That friend that has everything
HOW IT WORKS
When all said and done and built this kit is a recorder device with turntable design for eyes, a shiny silver knob for pitch control, and a fancy looping switch. The kit comes with a wood housing pre-drilled for components, a PCB (printed circuit board), all components that easily attach to the PCB by plugging in, and 2 x AAA batteries.
NOT INCLUDED: Hot glue gun, hot glue, and a screw driver.
Detailed assembly instructions are found at https://www.brandnewnoise.com/pages/diy-instructions
1. Hold the Red record button and talk into the microphone on the side.
2. Toggle the switch to the right, you can playback your recording one time.
3. Switch to the left for continuous play.
4. Press the Black playback/stop button to hear your recording.
5. Go ballistic turning the pitch shift knob for sounds you thought Jimi Hendrix on helium could make. Don't turn the knob past the resistance points though.
6. Beware musician friends in the area, as they will be jealous when you tell them, "I MADE THIS THING, MAN!"
- Dimensions: 3” x 3.5” x 2”
- 2-AAA batteries included
- 30-second record sample
- Handmade with sustainable wood